Visit the ancient Sacred Sites of the utterly beautiful West of Ireland
Make Vision Journeys to Meet the Gods and Goddesses of the Tuatha De Danaan
Work with Earth Energies
Do Geomantic Work
The Tours in 2019 were so successful and happy, and we are now taking bookings for 2020.
These tours are so special. In addition to visiting utterly beautiful ancient sacred sites of the West of Ireland, all in settings of utterly superb ancient beauty and exalted places of land, sea and skies, these visits also include vision journeys to meet the Gods and Goddesses of the ancient Irish, and in some cases, also, to work with earth energies – and having the poetry of W B Yeats read to you by Michael as well. We’ve had parties from USA, France, Slovakia and others.
Here’s the Nine Sacred West of Ireland Tours we offer:
- The Battlefield of Moytura, including the Bed of The Couple and Heapstown Cairn.
- Oweynagat Cave for Warrior Initiation.
- Loch Gill and WB Yeats poetry: Dooney Rock (The Fiddler of Dooney), Slishwood (The Stolen Child) and The Lake Isle of Innis Free plus the Giant in The Landscape.
- The Carrowkeel Megalithic Tombs, including Ancestral Healing and Vision Journey to meet Great Goddess Danu.
- Deer Park Court Tomb, including vision journey to meet a God or Goddess of the ancient Irish and earth energy work.
- Loch Conn Woodlands and Ogham work
- Ben Bulben Forest Walk: Vision work with the Gods and Goddesses of the Tuatha De Danaan and earth energy work. W B Yeats: The Hosting of the Sidhe.
- Aughris Head, Manannan and the Four Sacred Weapons of the Tuatha De Danaan: The Stone of Fal, The Sword of Nuada, The Spear of Llugh and the Cauldron of the Dagda.
- Carrowmore Megalithic Cemetery for Geomantic attunement, visionary energy work and portal work.To book, go to our Tours Page: https://www.druidforestschool.com/tours.html
We look forward to sharing the lovely beauty and vision of the Sacred West of Ireland.